First Access Cloud
- Manage systems from anywhere. you can manage your system from anywhere you have internet access with the either the First Access Cloud Client on a PC or the Cansec MSM APP on your smartphone!
- Systems are always current. Many of your customers running traditional client-server software are probably not running the latest version of the software. With First Access Cloud you’re always using the latest version: updates are applied to all systems as soon as they’re released.
- Customer data is safer and more secure. You’re probably not a fan of constantly backing up system data and being at the mercy of a temperamental server. Neither are your customers. First Access Cloud is hosted on on Microsoft® Azure cloud servers, which means data transfer is fast and secure, while system backups are automatic.
- No more complex configuration. Forget about asking IT for help with things like IP address configuration during a system setup. Start using self-configuring MAP (MAP1and MAP2) control panels that connect automatically without any configuration. Simply add the controller’s MAC address into your First Access Cloud environment and the controller will be online within seconds.
- Your revenue grows as your systems grow. When your First Access Cloud subscribers grow their systems, your recurring revenue grows, whether the add-on readers were installed by you or another First Access Cloud Partner.
- No server hardware required
- No extra IT personnel costs, initially or ongoing
- No up-front software costs
- Customers can manage their system from anywhere, even their smartphone
- First Access Cloud software is constantly updated automatically
- System data is automatically backed up on a regular basis
- Subscription based – customers pay only for what they use
- 100,000 cardholder capacity and 1024 readers
Want to know more?
CA-MAP26U8HFC (6-Door Provisioning Upgrade to 8-Door)
Apple, the Apple Logo, iPhone, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iOS is trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries.Apple, the Apple Logo, iPhone, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iOS is trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries.™ Android, Google Play, Android Pay, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.Microsoft®, Azure®, Windows®, and the Windows logo are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.