SmartLock® Pro Plus is a powerful and intuitive access control solution for up to 120 doors and 4800 users.
It includes all the features and functionality required by system administrators, such as the ability to set Access Schedules, Access Profiles, Holidays, and Unlock Schedules. A comprehensive Task scheduler allows Reader, User, and Audit commands to be executed at a specified date and time or based on a recurring schedule. The included User Management module allows a second workstation to administer cardholders, while the Photo View module adds a layer of security by displaying user photos onscreen for access events.
Additionally, SmartLock® Pro Plus can disarm DSC or Honeywell intrusion panels when an authorized credential is presented at a reader. Optional software allows for seamless DVR/NVR integration, Enhanced Attendance Reporting, and Photo Badge Integration with Asure ID.
Features & Benefits
- Supports up to 120 doors and 4800 users
- Cost effective even for a one door system
- Configurable Alarm Queue
- Programmable Email Alerts
- MS Access or SQL Database
- Controllers can be connected RS-485 to USB using CLAUSB, RS-485 to TCP/IP using CanLan II, or wireless RS-485 using AIR-485
- Optional software for DVR/NVR integration, Enhanced Attendance Reporting, and Photo Badge Integration with Asure ID
New Standard Features
- DSC/Honeywell Intrusion Panel Integration - SmartLock Pro Plus can disarm a DSC or Honeywell intrusion panel when an authorized credential is presented at a reader.
- Photo View - Displays cardholder photos when their card is used at all or selected readers.
- Audit View - Allows users on remote computers to view the real time audit transactions.
- User Management - Allows Personnel or Human Resources departments to add and delete users from the SmartLock Pro Plus system.
- Momentary Unlock - Allows receptionists to momentarily unlock one or more selected reader equipped doors from any LAN connected computer to allow access to non-cardholders.
- All FARGO DTC & HDP Printer/Encoders
- Datacard Card Printers
- Nisca Card Printers
- DIS Card Printers
- Zebra Card Printers
- Evolis Card Printers
SmartLock Pro & Pro Plus Comparison Chart
|FEATURES||SMARTLOCK PRO*||SMARTLOCK PRO PLUS**|
|# of Users||4800||4800|
|# of Supported Facility Codes / Site Codes||4800||4800|
|# of Doors (with in and out readers)||30||120|
|# of User Access Schedules||6||30|
|# of User Access Profiles||255||255|
|# of Unlock Schedules||59||59|
|# of Servers/Workstations||1||1|
|# of Holidays||60||60|
|Supported Credentials (Cards, Tags, Transmitters)||Cansec, HID, Indala & AWID 26 and 37-bit, HID 35-bit Corp 1000, Maxim Dallas iButton (other bit formats supported / call for further information)|
|Supported Reader Types||
All Wiegand input devices (Card Readers, Keypads, Biometric Units and RF Receivers) 125kHz Cansec, HID, Indala and AWID / 13.56MHz HID iCLASS (standard, SE & SR)
|Scheduled Tasks||n/a||Allows device commands or reports to be scheduled for one-time or recurring execution|
|User Card Deactivation Based on Usage Count||Yes||Yes|
|User Card Auto Validation/Void||Yes||Yes|
|Double Card Swipe Unlock Privilege||Yes||Yes|
|Individual Door Lockout Capability||Yes||Yes|
|First Person In Rule||Yes||Yes|
|Alarm Notification Via Emai||Yes||Yes|
|Logon Password Option||Yes||Yes|
|User First and Last Name Information||Single Field For Both||Separate Fields|
|SQL Database||n/a||Microsoft Access and SQL|
|Photo View Program||n/a||Allows cardholder photos to be displayed when cards are used|
|Audit View Program||n/a||Allows real time audit transactions to be viewed on any LAN connected computer|
|User Management Program||n/a||Allows Personnel Dept. to add and delete users from any LAN connected computer|
|Momentary Unlock Tool||n/a||Allows receptionists to momentarily unlock one or more selected reader equipped doors to allow access to non-cardholders from any LAN connected computer|
|Photobadge Integration (Asure ID)||n/a||Optional|
|NVR Integration: Panasonic ND300 & ND400||Optional||Optional|
|DVR Integration: OpenEye||Optional||Optional|
|Attendance Reporting Add-On||Optional||Optional|
|Real-time Controller Communication||Yes||Yes|
|Autonomous Controller Capability||Yes||Yes|
|Controller Archive Retention||1000 Transactions||1000 Transactions|
|Controller Communication Type||RS-485 (2 wire) via USB, TCP/IP or Wireless Cansec Converters|
|Controller Type||Single Door with In & Out Reader Ports|
|Controller Reader Interface||2 Wiegand Reader Ports / 1 iButton Reader Port|
|Controller Inputs||Door Contact, Exit Request and Handicap/Door Operator|
|Controller Outputs||Door Unlock, Held Open, Handicap/Door Operator|
|Controller Firmware Version||SLPT||SLPP|
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows XP, Vista, 2003 Server, 2008 Server, Windows 7, 8 and 10|
|Ordering Part #||CA-SLSWP||
CA-SLSWPPB (with Photobadge)