- Manage systems from anywhere. With traditional access control, software runs on a server at the customer's site and you can only manage it locally. Cloud Lock allows you to fully administer a system from anywhere you have an internet connection – even from your smartphone.
- Systems are always current. Many of your customers running traditional client-server software are probably not running the latest version of the software. With Cloud Lock, you’re always using the latest version: updates are applied to all systems as soon as they’re released.
- Customer data is safer and more secure. You’re probably not a fan of constantly backing up system data and being at the mercy of a temperamental server. Neither are your customers. Cloud Lock is hosted on IBM cloud servers, which means data transfer is fast and secure, while system backups are automatic.
- No more complex configuration. Forget about asking IT for help with things like IP address configuration during a system setup. Start using self-configuring MAP1 control panels that connect automatically without any configuration. Simply add the controller’s MAC address into your Cloud Lock environment and the controller will be online within seconds.
- Your revenue grows as your systems grow. When your Cloud Lock subscribers grow their systems, your recurring revenue grows, whether the add-on readers were installed by you or another Cloud Lock Partner.
- No server hardware required and no software to install
- No extra IT personnel costs, initially or ongoing
- No up-front software costs
- Customers can manage their system from anywhere, even their smartphone
- Cloud Lock software is constantly updated automatically
- System data is automatically backed up on a regular basis
- Subscription based – customers pay only for what they use
- 100,000 cardholder capacity and 1024 readers
Want to know more?
Bluemix is a registered trademark of IBM in the United States and other countries and is used under license. IBM responsibility is limited to IBM products and services and is governed solely by the agreements under which such products and services are provided.