If you are currently installing card access control systems and are looking for better profits and recurring revenue, you may want to consider becoming a Cansec Cloud Lock Partner.
Cloud Lock is a true SaaS (Security as a Service) access control solution consisting of MAP1 access control panels connected to the Cloud Lock server which is hosted at an IBM data centre in Toronto, Ontario Canada. Since there is only one instance of the Cloud Lock software, every user always has the latest version. The system is managed via web browser from a desktop, tablet or smart phone. The service is subscription based and very competitively priced. MAP1 (Modular Access Panel) controllers can be provisioned for 2 or 4 doors and can be upgraded easily in the field from 2 to 4 doors by simply purchasing an upgrade provisioning code.
Cloud Lock Partner Benefits
- Same profit on equipment and installation as conventional systems
- No software to install
- No static panel IPs to be assigned
- No firewall port forwarding to configure
- Cloud Lock Partners share in ongoing subscription fees. As systems grow, your revenues grow whether add-ons are done by you or others
- MAP1 controllers can be provisioned for 2 or 4 readers - pay only for what you need
- Easier to sell than conventional client/server solutions
- Support your clients from anywhere via browser – no software required
- No sign-up stocking requirements
- No minimum annual sales volumes
- To retain your Cloud Lock Partner status all you need to do is sell one new subscription per year